I can't believe I'm learning ways to wear colors like MAC Aquavert without looking too crazy!
My MAC shipment came in and I wanted to try my new Cakeshop Shadestick and my Grand Duo blush. So I cooked this up.
By the way - I'm learning no matter how much you tweeze your browse, they always look a million times worse in pictures up close. That, and it always looks like I'm not wearing foundation. Pictures are just not kind!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Cakeshop Shadestick - Used as base
- MAC Aquavert Eyeshadow - Entire lid
- MAC Moth Brown Eyeshadow - Best eyeshadow ever! Used this in the crease and the corner. They really should make this permanent -I haven't seen it's equal.
- MAC Goldbit - highlight.
- MAC Steelpoint - liner
- MAC Plushlash Mascara
- Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation in Albatre
- Chanel Poudre Douce Powder in Almonde
- MAC Grand Duo blush - both halves mixed together. This is a little more color than I'm used to but I like it.
- Mac Of Corsett! Lipglass - I reach for this quite a bit. It's a good nude color. I wish it would return.
By the way, it's true what the reviews have said. The Shadestick (at least Cakeshop) is softer than previous shadesticks. It still isn't creamy, but it doesn't tug at your eyes as much. Staying power is phenomenal! I swatched it on my hand yesterday and it survived 2 hours of dress shopping and then another 4 hours of hanging around my house. Good stuff!