I look very tired in this look. There's a reason for that. My Oberon kitty decided to start yelling outside the door at 4 am. No, he's not Lassie - he wasn't trying to warn of impending danger. We're not really sure what he was after. So my husband picked up the Cicero kitty and sat him in a bed right outside our door to deter Oberon from making noise (Cicero is the Alpha male). So do not blame it on the makeup.
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Newcastle - all over lid
- MAC Eye Shadow in Showstopper - in crease using a crease brush
- MAC Eye Shadow in Next to Nothing - brow highlight
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom - On cheak
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne - on top of Pearl Blossom to give it more sparkle
- MAC Cremestick Lip Liner in Pink Treat
- Zoya Hot Lips in Resolution - Love Zoya Hot Lips! Just sayin'...