|Entire collection Price: $36|
Coveted Item 1: Zoya Intimate Collection
My Good Zoya Fairy sent me the gift of Rihanna this week (there's a story there I'll tell in another post). But with it came Zoya Intimate Spoon palette. So I was able to actually see the colors against my own skin...
Why I Covet This Collection?
- Zoya keeps their collections around for a while. Therefore I know I can wait to purchase.
- I don't believe I own any colors like these colors, therefore I am much more curious than I would be for other collections.
- I admit I was spoiled by receiving Zoya Fire & Ice as a review item from the company and sort of hoped I'd get this collection too. But if wishes were fishes and such... Plus, I understand - there are much finer hands on which to showcase these beautiful colors than mine!
YES! Just as soon as my spending account has recovered from my holiday splurges and my Althea Harper Dress (which I have yet to get my hands on). Speaking of which, I suggest that qualifies the Lorenzo dress as a still-coveted item.
Updated: Zoya just sent me Intimates collection to review so I can cross this item off my coveted list!
|Grey Velvet Burnout Tank Dress: On Sale For $208|
I don't know how m any times I've looked at this dress going "oh, if only I looked like that model!"
Why I Covet This Dress
- Yes, it's partially the model.
- For some reason I could see myself wearing this while enjoying a nice time... someplace warm... like maybe Vegas?
- It's on sale and that makes everything more attractive.
- The dress is familiar to me. I believe sometimes I grow to like things because they are familiar. And because I check the Hale Bob sale site often I've seen this dress a lot. I just can't get over the price.
- The only size left is "L". Isn't that fate?
Probably not. I have no practical reason for it (though my husband and I are planning another trip to Vegas perhaps). I don't like the price. If I see it come up on Rue-La-La, Haute Look, or Ideeli maybe... In fact I may have seen it and just not been fast enough or sure enough of my size. So this is probably a lost cause.