Back in 2009 I took a trip to Japan. One of my purchases while I was in Japan was this bobby pin with a big bubble on the end of it with cool little colorful shapes captured in enamel. In 2010, I hosted a giveaway for GingerKitty Designs, highlighting Tracey's new marbleizing technique. While we were discussing the giveaway, I brought up the idea of "Bobby Pins" with Tracey, saying that I thought they would be a truly useful and awesome way to showcase her work. I also thought they would be super popular. I for one am ALWAYS looking for new things to put in my hair because I can never figure out what to do with it.
Tracey is a miracle worker. She did it! Her store now offers bobby pins! Better yet, she gave me the opportunity to name them as the idea originated with our conversations. We're calling them "Styrch's Bubble Bobbies".
|My Beloved Zoya Anastasia|
|Anastasia in my hair|
|Gosh Holographic with Shatter (small size)|
- Each pair costs $14 and can be purchased through Etsy.
- There are two sizes to choose from: Small, and Large (both are cute).
- Tracey can create single colors, or she can use Crackle polish over them. However marblizing technique is not available due to size.
- If Tracey doesn't have the color you want, she may be able to arrange sampling (she offered for me).
You Can Purchase Styrch's Bubble Bobbies from GingerKitty Designs on Etsy.
Tracey is also on Twitter, and has a Blog of her own.
You know I had to do a giveaway with a pair of these... and they are beauties! OPI Absolutely Alice under Black Shatter size large!
- Comment on this blog.
- Include a way to contact you, such as twitter or your email address (name at domain .com)
- 1 Extra Entry for following me via GFC
- 1 Extra Entry for following @Styrch and @GingerKittyD on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- 1 extra Entry for "Liking" Pretty in Dayton on Facebook.
The Giveaway will end at Noon EST on Thursday, March 17th.
Products mentioned in this post were furnished by GingerKitty Designs.