Did I mention I decided to wear the over-the-knee boots? I was probably crazy for trying to take them to Philly anyway. But sometimes you just need to take the boots, right?
I really wanted to go with golden eyes (which somehow forgot to a close up of). I've been a bit obsessed with peach and gold lately so I was playing around. What was funny was that I took a look at my eye and said "I don't want to wear MAC Cockatease with this..." and then ended up creating something very similar to Cockatease on my lips out of other products. I should have just pulled out the lippie and gone with it.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- MAC Eye Shadow in Gleam
- MAC Eye Shadow in Trax
- Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad the purple and the silver
- Guerlain Loose Kohl in Oriental Metal
- Meow Cosmetics Pampured Puss Foundation
- Meow Cosmetics Blush in Ingenue
- MAC Lipstick in Lickable
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque - patted down on top of Lickable. I'm not sure if this Paint Pot is lipsafe, so don't copy me!