|Althea Harper Lorenzo Dress Disquised Under Ann Taylor Loft Cardi and Report Shoes|
I told you I'd find a way to wear Lorenzo outside of "fancy"! I repeated this look during the conference a couple days later too and it worked. With the cardigan it looked like it was a skirt. Sometimes I wish it was a skirt because it's just the sexiest skirt ever. Very body conscious lower half! Yes, my shoulder with the sleeve was a little bit puffy but nothing that anyone noticed unless I pointed it out.
My necklace was a gift from my husband, by the way. He has good taste. :)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Greasepaint Stick in Dirty - I put this over the whole lid.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Moth Brown - close to the lashes.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Next to Nothing - Brow.
- Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad, the deep purple and silver colors - Silver on inner corner, deep purple as crease and outer corner.
- Guerlain Loose Kohl in Oriental Metal - inner liner both upper and lower.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Meow Cosmetics Purfect Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx
- MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom
- Tokidoki Lip Stain in Nanna Star
- Nars Multiple in Cannes
- MAC Lip Gelee in Who's That Lady?