This is a Laundry by Shelli Segal Dress. The truth is I've been wearing it for a while now, as in before I probably should have worn it. It's got that whole layer thing going on and some of the surging on the layers popped because I was too large when I wore this. But one of my followers on flickr said "You look !!!!!! Or even !!!!!!!!!!! :)" and I knew that I'd done something good here.
I really wanted a strong lip here. I have been keeping MAC Dark Deed on my shelf waiting for a good moment to pull it out. But it's so much deeper than I like to wear on a regular basis it sort of just sat there. I think this was a good combo, though.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad the pink, the brown and the silver shades - On the lid with the pink, and then crease with teh ark color.
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Rockstar - Top liner.
- Guerlain Loose Eye Kohl in Oriental Metal - water lines
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Meow Cosmetics Pampured Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx
- MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom
- MAC Cremestick Liner in Portside
- MAC Lipstick in My Dark Deed
- MAC Lipglass in Quick Tease