I adore ordering samples from Evil Shades because they all come in this nice clam shell packaging which makes things so easy! But I must admit, "Pin Up" sounds innocent but I was terrified of the colors. Well, all the colors but "Bombshell" which is nude with some gorgeous shimmer. But that's all I've been doing lately - nude with gorgeous shimmer (the unconscious Suckerpunch problem). So I forced myself to use Vavavoom. What do you think?
I think this is one of the best damn eyes I've done in a long time!
- Fyrinnae Pixy Epoxy
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Vavavoom - all over main lid.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Whisper - massaged into crease.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Bombshell - Actually laid down before Whisper, and spread from the edge of the Vavavoom to the brow.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Wiggle Dress - very lightly along upper lash line. The red glitter didn't stick.
- MAC Power Kohl in Feline - lower waterline.
- Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner in Mostro - allong lower lash line.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Meow Cosmetics Prufect Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx
- MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom
- Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick in Silk Stockings - if you're in the mood for a frosty nude, go for this! But it is a little drying so prep your lips better than I did, ok?