Anyway, they all ended up being BORING to boot. Just neutral, glowy eyes. Ok... like you haven't seen that from me a million times. The end result was that I sort of stopped doing makeup for lack of creativity.
Here's one from that time:
Who knew such a visually stunning movie could produce such collective dullness from me? And yet, I am still determined to get this right at some point.
I also produced a TON of unfocused images. How does THAT happen with a point and shoot?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pont in Vintage Selection - all over main part of lid.
- Meow Cosmetics Eye shadow in Virgin - All over lid.
- Meow Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Urania - the light shimmery white.
- Meow Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Turmoil - In the crease.
- MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Blackline - everywhere around the eye.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Meow Cosmetics Pampurred Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx
- Meow Cosmetics Blush in Despondant Daydream
- MAC Beauty Powder in Oh So Fair
- MAC See Thru Lip Color in Secret Crush
- Nars Lip Gloss in Sweet Dreams