- Thursday - I gave blood. This meant I couldn't work out.
- Friday - I did my workout I was supposed to do Thursday, but I through a Happy Hour (which I have to blog a few things about), which meant wine, chocolate, and no dinner.
- Saturday - My parents came in town and I did not get an work out in. But I did walk around the blog with my mom (not aerobically effective).
- Sunday - I convinced my mom to do my final TurboFire workout with me.
- Monday - I started ChalLEAN Extreme with a dash of TurboFire (my own mix).
Weight: 157.6 lbs (+ 1.6 lbs)
I am absolutely on track for my tricep pushups. My arms are looking awesome.
This coming week, I need to buckle down on food again. Because I'm re-adding weight loss, things may be rocky for a while.