You see, on Sunday I went to CVS to pick up some prescriptions. I got there too late and the pharmacy had closed. So naturally, I started wandering. I found Starburst Jelly Beans, Sweet Tart Jelly Beans, and the worst (BEST) most EVIL thing ever: Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans. I was helpless. I've never liked Jelly Beans, but these aren't your momma's Jelly Beans. Wow, Jelly Bean innovation!
Weight: 157.0 (-0.6)
At least it's in the right direction.
I wanted to clue you in to my own homebaked TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid. For me, I wanted to use the structure of ChaLEAN Extreme (CLX), but keep the TurboFire (TF) cardio concept. It goes something like this:
- Monday - CLX Burn Circuit 1, TF HIIT 15
- Tuesday - BREAK, or do Thursday's workout (Soon to be replaced with Softball)
- Wednesday - CLX Burn Circuit 2, TF HIIT 20
- Thursday - CLX Burn Interval, Ab Burner
- Friday: CLX Burn Circuit 3
- Saturday: TF Core 20/Stretch 40
- Sunday: TF Fire 45
Perhaps in May or June I will re-evaluate and switch it up to be P90X or something. I just wanted to get the weight lifting in for Softball.
By the way, keep your eyes open. I will be doing some Fitness Giveaways soon. :) (Hint Hint).