So here we go!
Evil Shades Arcane Collection
|Top Row: White Witch, Potion, Dream Speaker, Spellcaster|
Middle Row: Amulet, Incantation, Athame, Mysticism
Bottom Row: Conjure, Dark Arts, Voodoo
- White Witch - Stark white with multi color glitter particles. I suspect it would be good for corners or a lid color if you want to make your eyes POP. Probably too white for a brow highlight if you're going semi-natural.
- Potion - Yellow green with multi color glitter. Similar on me to Incantation but more green.
- Dream Speaker - Very very light gray blue with multi color shimmer.
- Spell Caster - Light blue with teal shimmer.
- Amulet - GORGEOUS burgundy with red shimmer
- Incantation - Yellow, similar to Potion, with multi color shimer.
- Athame - Gray with pink duo chrome and multi color shimmer. AMAZING
- Mysticism - Seafoam green with shimmer. Fantastic!
- Conjure - Deep periwinkle purple with multi color shimmer
- Dark Arts - Darker purple cousin of Amulet, red shimmer.
- Voodoo - Bright Pink-Red with pinkshimmer.
A Few Mythology Shadows
|Top Row: Drakon, Valkeries, Nixies, Wyvern |
Middle Row: Burlesque, China Doll, Gossamer, Daydream
Bottom Row: Kona
- Drakon - Purple brown with multicolor shimmer. It's duochromy. Expect to see me using this a lot! It's pink in some light, brown-purple in other light. And somehow all of that at the same time. I can not love this any more than I do. GET IT!!!
- Valkeries - Powdery pink, with some sheen. A little too chalky for me. But it's pretty.
- Nixies - Metallic steel blue. Metallic
- Wyvern - Chalky green on me.
- Burlesque - Peachy nude on me with shimmer
- China Doll - The lightest pink you can possibly imagine with shimmer. I would use this as a highlighter, it's that light.Gorgeous, though.
- Gossamer - Barely there shade of pinky-peach with shimmer. This is almost more of a veil of color than an actual color on me unless swatched heavy.
- Daydream - Shimmery Peach. I tried it out one day, there's a lot of shimmer. So if you don't like that, beware. But it's a beautiful sun-kissed cheek look.
- Kona - Got this as a sample. It's a chalky nude. Pretty, but almost more of a foundation-type shade to me. Maybe it could be used as an interesting setting powder?
- Arcane Full Size - $6.00 for 5 gram Jar
- Arcane Samples - $1.25 for 3 or 4 uses, but really... you can get a lot more uses out of the amount given.
- Mythology Full Size - $5.50 for 5 gram Jar
- Mythology Samples - $1.25 for clam shells
- Blushes Full Size - $6.50 for 5 gram jar.
- Blushes Samples - $1.50 for clam shell
GET DRAKON NOW!!! :)