I particularly liked this one because I got to play around with Drakon, by Evil Shades. Are you recall from my post about the swatch (I gushed), I decided this was worth purchasing a full size. And It really is! This time I was inspired to try this duochrome shadow over a base of MAC Teddy Eye Kohl, to give it a truly smokey look.
How do you think I did? Did I do Drakon justice?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy - scribbled all over lid.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Drakon - Patted down on top of Teddy
- Inglot Eye Shadow in Pearl 347 - brow highlight.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Smolder - lined the lids.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Meow cosmetics foundation Pampurred Puss in Frisky Sphynx
- MAC Beauty Powder in She Who Dares
- SenseGene Lipsense in Sugar Plum - I am adoring LipSense. Check out my review.
And seriously... go buy Drakon! It's awesome!