Be forewarned: There are a LOT of products! And these are just my "daily routine" products, not my "special" products.
By and large most of the products I talked about in this video are Renee Rouleau products. There were so many I wanted to discuss I though the easiest way to do this was for me just to video tape my review.
Keep in mind - I'm not wearing ANY makeup or anything so I look like crap.
Products Quick Link List - All products last a very long time even with regular use, just letting you know.
- AHA/BHA Cleansing Gel - 8.0 oz $35.50
- Elderberry Toner - 8.0 oz $30.50
- Daily Protection SPF 30 - 2.0 oz $32.50 (Best daytime moisturizer I've found so far).
- Sheer Moisture - 1.7 oz for $33.50
- Skin Correcting Serum - 0.5 oz for $38.50 (I used this at least once a day).
- Skin Drink - 0.5 oz for $35.50
- Anti Cyst Treatment - 0.5 oz for $38.50 (HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT).
- Night Time Spot Lotion - 0.5 oz for $27.50
- Glycolic Serum 17% - 0.5 oz for $41.50 (Rivals my Tazorac prescription in effectiveness).
- Hydro-Chrono - Price Varies on where you buy it.I look radiant the morning after.
Lierac Hydro Chrono was provided to me by PR for purpose of review. All other products were purchased by me with my own money. I do not sell Lierac or Renee Rouleau nor am I affiliated with either company.