Seriously, I don't know what I was thinking but I usually wouldn't think of putting something as beautiful as Sweet Sienna pigment (nice gray taupey pigment) over something as bold as Moss Scape Paint Pot. But I love what happened when I did. Pulled it together with a little help from Fyrinnae and I had an awesome eye for the evening!
- Mac Paint Pot in Moss Scape - Base all over lid.
- MAC Pigment in Sweet Sienna - Pat it over the top of the paint pot base.
- Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Newcastle - Took this dry, and then just swished it in the crease and around the corner. It's a brown-green color and helped I think.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Day Dream - Used this as brow highlight. It has this awesome duochrome to it. Check it out.
- MAC Power Kohl in Orpheus - This black-gold worked awesome for this look. Very subtle liner with this eye.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plush Black
- Mary Kay Timewise Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Beauty Powder in Oh So Fair
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight - brushed around the face. It's hands down my favorite summer "illuminator".
- Chanel Glossimer in Glow