MAC Don't Be Shy
Talk about a coveted item! I remember when Barbie Loves Mac hit stores (or online) and this was gone pretty fast. People love the little embossed "Barbie" logo - and a great product too!
I'll be honest - bright blushes scare the crap out of me. Particularly bright pink blushes, especially when they are pigmented. Don't Be Shy opened me up to pink blushes. It's a satin blush so there's not really any shimmer in this. I actually think it applies on the skin more like a matte. What's really great about this blush is that it is buildable. I usually end up pulling it out in the spring because on my skin I can just add a little bit of it, maybe layer Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder on top to make the cheekbones really pop. I love that it adds pink to my look in a way that doesn't scream PINK (even though the product itself does). I mean really... could you get any more girly?
Blushes You Can't Have On Pink Sith
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Poesie
- MAC Afterdusk - One of my personal favorites (possibly my only Holy Grail blush). I may have to review this one too!
- Shu Uemura Sakura Glow-On - Elvira picked a winner here. Instant torture to see this featured!
- Inoui ID PK-1 - I'll admit I didn't even know about this brand.
- Chanel Jours Contraste in Turbulent - Man I want this so badly now!
Blushes You Can't Have is a series originated on the Pink Sith Blog. Pretty in Dayton participates with the expressed permission of the Pink Sith Blog