Color names and descriptions are from the Press Release:
- Skyscraper: A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
- CG in the City: Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
- Urban-Night: Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
- Traffic Jam: Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
- City Siren: The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit.
- Loft-y Ambitions: Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
- Brownstone: Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
- Midtown Magic: Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
- Street Chic: This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting your clothes do the talking.
- Concrete Catwalk: Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
- Westside Warrior: For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
- Trendsetter: Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.
But if I were to create my (fictional) "Midtown" collection of 6 I want they'd be the following:
CG in the City
Which ones are you looking forward to?