I've been enthralled with the purple eye ever since I saw some picks on Just Nice Things from Illamasqua. Granted I didn't go as light as the purple in the images, but they did inspire me - right down to the pink liner.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eye Shadow in Beautiful Iris - Patted over main lid.
- Fyrinnae Eye Shadow in Nevermore - Swept into the crease.
- Evil Shades Eye Shadow in Wink- I used Inglot Duraline to turn this into liquid to apply to my upper lash line. It was tricky because I did this using the back of my hand rather than any kind of dish or container.
- Evil Shades Day Dream - Brow highlight.
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder - Lining lower lash line.
- MAC Pluslash Mascara in Plusblack
- Ardell Fashion Lashes - I used Duo lash adhesive in a kind that dries dark.
- Mary Kay TimeWise Liquid Foundationi n Ivory 6
- MAC Pigment in Revved Up - Who knew this pigment could be a blush? I loved it! Toned it down with By Candlelight, believe it or not.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight - buffed over cheeks and around face.
- MAC Lipstick in Violetta
- Inglot Lip Gloss in 544
I received the Ardell Fashion Lashes with Duo Adhesive from PR. This seemed like the perfect time to make use of them. The set that I used (I wish I remembered the number), were shorter. They were silky soft - but of course they are made from real human hair.I actually quite liked these lashes once I got over the hair factor.
The Duo Adhesive I received to apply them was not clear. It was Dark Tone. It came out black. It dried quickly, then was difficult to remove stray "specs" that got on my lash. Unless you're doing a particularly dark eye, I don't recommend using the Dark Tone. I would rather go for the clear option.
Ardell Fashion Lashes and Duo Adhesive can be purchased from a variety of sources, including your local drugstore and Target.
The Ardell Lashes and Duo Adhesive furnished by PR for my consideration. I do not sell these products nor am I affiliated with their companies in any way.