Althea Harper purple Sittella scarf I get a compliment. Nearly every face of the day I posted where I wore my scarf one of you commented on how good it was (and believe me - I do NOT get many comments on my FOTDs, let alone favorable). I don't blame the makeup or the face - I blame the scarf! Remember my Strip Poker Eye? Yeah, that's the scarf. See it in the image left
When I told Althea Harper herself about how many compliments I got on my face let alone the scarf when I wore mine, she agreed to send me a Sittella scarf to give away to one of my gorgeous and lovely lucky readers! Yes! one of you!
Why I Love My Sittella Scarf
- It is HANDS DOWN the most comfortable scarf I have ever owned.
- The dye job is interesting and fun.
- It's washable! I love washable!
- It's long enough that I can wear it a ton of ways - I usually double it up for normal scarf wear.
- The label does not need to be cut off! In fact, the label is one of the most beautiful things about it, done in this black print right on the end of the scarf.
- You can dress it up or down depending on what you're wearing, but it will always look great!
More vibrant than my own scarf, this is going to be a great scarf for summer in that you can use it as a wrap around with your tanks or swim suits. In the fall it'll transition easily into part of your wardrobe. In the winter you'll be wearing it every day because it's more comfortable than the wool scarf you knit last year.
So... how do you win?
- Comment on this post telling me how you are going to style your scarf if you win!
- Make sure your post has a way for me to contact you (Twitter, Email... whatever you're most comfortable with).
- Earn an entry for following me on Google Friend Connect (notify me in your comment).
- Earn an entry for tweeting "RT and Follow @altheaharper and @styrch to win a Sittella scarf "and link back to THIS post!
- Follow Althea Harper on Facebook and post on her wall "Pretty in Dayton sent me!"
- Refer your friends to my Facebook Page - tell them to post on my wall "
sent me!" and you both will earn an entry.
Good luck! And remember - Althea Harper is offering discounts on her designs for readers of this blog! Good through the end of July:
Althea Harper 10% off code: ALTHEA - Sittella 15% off code: BLOGREADER Order from Althea Harper.