|crappy cellphone pic|
If you've been following my blog you know that winged liner is a love of mine. You also know that due to my eye shape, I have a HUGE difficult time with it. What I like about this liner is that the wing is so exaggerated, maybe it can work for me! I also love the keen edge that is pictured here (probably can't see it very well in the picture) and how it plays with the crease. This is the type of "different" eye liner application that has me excited.
So I tried it. Want to see?
Obviously, this is a loose basing on page 14. And I didn't spend too much time on it. I know this isn't perfect, but it's a first shot at this look. It gives me hope! Want to know what I used?
- MAC Cream Color Base in Improper Copper - used as base.
- Inglot Eyeshadow in 407 - Patted on the base.
- Inglot Eyeshadow in 347 - brow highlight.
- MAC Power Kohl in Feline - around waterline area.
- MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion - the main wing and top liner.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Mary Kay Timewise Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Beauty Powder in Truth in Light
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight
- MAC Lipglass in Beaux