Coveted Item of the Week: Harley Quinn Arkham Costume!!!
Ok so let's boil this down to the components:
- Rockin' Boots - Can be painted. Probably can purchase cheaply from a stripper supply store.
- Thigh High Fishnet Stockings - check
- White pleated skirt - hmmm... could I learn to sew this?
- White cropped tight fitting button down with puffy sleeves - I may have something in my closet I can modify
- Belt - Hot Topic surely has something that would suffice.
- Belted Corset - Uh... might run into some trouble here
- Bra - I can make a triangle bikini top in the correct colors or vivisect something from Target.
- Sleeves and fingerless gloves - I should be able to stitch these together. Having it look good is another matter.
- Spiked bracelets - check!
- Collar - Check!
- Name Tag - Not hard to make or find.
- Makeup - Other than the white face base, Check!
- Nurse's cap - Not hard to find this time of year.
- Blond hair - Check!
- Rockin' Body - Working on it!
- Mask - Etsy!
Will I Get It?
Maybe. I always have a better-fitting Starbuck costume to fall back on.
My husband asked if he would got as Batman if I did this. I told him I'd rather have him go as The Joker. I don't think he's going for it.