At the concert, this one guy in front of me said the magic words I love to hear: "You look like Alicia Silverstone". Of course, then I realized he had her confused with Reece Witherspoon because he was thinking "That girl from Fear". Well either way, it's a compliment in my book.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Chanel Cream Eye Shadow in Illusoire - I'm in LOVE with this! I'll write about it later, but basically I used my finger to pat it over my lid.
- Evil Shades Eyeshadow in Amulet - In the crease.
- Inglot Eye Shadow in 347 - Brow bone.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Idol Eyes - MAC's problem child shadow... used in the corner of my eye and under my eye just a touch.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Contrast - the tiniest smidgen in the outer corner to darken it out.
- MAC Eye Kohl in Feline - Lined upper and lower lashes.
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
- Mary Kay Timewise Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight
- MAC Blush in Stunner - GET THIS BLUSH!
- MAC Cremestick liner in Pink Treat
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Plaid - I think MAC Bombshell has competition for my favorite pink now.
Check out a bit of Bret doing Sublime!