Zoya's doing bar glitter! Awesome! I'm glad to see it's not hexagons.
I was already intrigued by this collection after seeing Michelle's (All Lacquered Up) wonderful exclusive write up yestereday. (Heads up: She's also doing a giveaway!) I'm the first to admit I am usually not the type to have the patience to layer but lately I have been seeing the light (I got my hands on OPI Crown Me Already! which I have yet to share). I think Zoya put together a collection of polishes that when mixed and matched will make for the perfect party mani.
Color names and information:
- Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
- Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
- Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
- Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter)
Can I just say that I love the fact that we're getting a "Twila" though I wish it was spelled "Twyla". It just sounds fun.
By the way, you know I want to copy that eye shadow. :)
Gems and Jewels will be shipping on September 15 from Zoya.