I have a little bit of an infatuation with Batman. No secret. I love him and anything connected to him. A million years ago when I was on MUA and going through swatches I found this blush by Cargo called “Gotham”. Sold!
|Cargo Gotham Blush|
One problem with that – At the time I found the blush it was already a discontinued blush. So, utilizing MUA, I put it on my wish list. A month or so later, one of the people with whom I had talked frequently on MUA was looking through my list and saw that I wanted Gotham. She had my coveted blush and sent it to me just to be nice.
Gotham is singular in my collection by both being warm and cool at the same time, yet not exactly neutral. At times the color is straight up pink, other times it looks more coral/rose when the particles are mussed up. When the powder is laying flat and un-mussed you can see a blue-lavender sheen on top. It’s a very complex shade for a blush and I have not found it's equal in all ways. Sure, I have found similar but nothing quite the same. That makes it special!
My Gotham blush is old. If I use it I give a good wipe first to make sure it’s not carrying any zit-creating bacteria. But I’m not going to chuck her! After all, she’s unique. And you can’t have her.
Blushes You Can't Have On Pink Sith
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Poesie
- MAC Afterdusk - One of my personal favorites (possibly my only Holy Grail blush). I may have to review this one too!
- Shu Uemura Sakura Glow-On - Elvira picked a winner here. Instant torture to see this featured!
- Inoui ID PK-1 - I'll admit I didn't even know about this brand.
- Chanel Jours Contraste in Turbulent - Man I want this so badly now!
- VOV Color Song Volume Blusher #03 Pink Red Mixing
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks in Pink Raspberry No. 18 Review Pictures Swatches
- Laneige Snow Bloom Blusher
Blushes You Can't Have is a series originated on the Pink Sith Blog. Pretty in Dayton participates with the expressed permission of the Pink Sith Blog