For the second year in a row, Beautybloggers.org will be hosting an online auction to benefit Doctors Without Boarders. This year, I am privileged to say that Pretty in Dayton was asked to participate! Yes, there's a small but awesome lot from me as well in there.
|Pretty in Dayton "The Eyes Have It" Lot|
- MAC Paint Pot Chilled on Ice (oyster-gold)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Glamoura Castle (blue-grey)
- MAC mini Glitter in Reflects Antique Gold (blackened, bronzey antique gold)
- Urban Decay Pigment in Gunmetal (dark smoky grey)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Dime (bright silver)
- Ling Skincare Eye and Lip Exfoliator
Bid on this Lot
Participants have donated a treasure trove of the best lotions, potions, products, and gadgets. Donated items range from the hottest items from this year’s holiday collections to hard-to-find exclusives and limited edition cult favorites. When the auction ends, winning bidders make their donations directly to Doctors Without Borders, through the site’s secure giving page.
The auction will be live Monday, November 28th through Monday, December 12th.
Go have a look at what's being offered. There's so much great stuff on there. If you can't find something that interests you I'd be shocked. Please shop for the cause, or consider a donation.