As far as I can tell based on what I've read about the polishes this collection has several things going for it:
- It's coming out next month and EVERYONE loves glitter during the holidays.
- This glitter is supposed to be different - Multisized... maybe that's not new anymore but I'm curious to see what China Glaze does with it.
- It's Marilyn Monroe Inspired - that automatically means I'm on board with it.
- Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles
- Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks
- Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles
- Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter
- Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter
- Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers
What do you think? Are you in the mood for a bit of Eye Candy?