So when they had a sale earlier in the year I took the liberty of purchasing TWO Scent Libraries from them: One for myself (because how could I not?) and one to give away to a lucky winner on this blog.
The Penhaligon's Scent Library includes the following fragrances:
- Blenheim Bouquet
- Opus 1870
- Artemisia - A personal favorite.
- Lily & Spice
- Lily of the Valley
- Visit Penhaligon's Site - Browse their selection of fragrances and products.
- Comment on this post with the name of fragrance YOU think would be the most interesting to try (it does not have to be from the Scent Library).
- Leave me a way to contact you - e.g. name at domain dot com
- In your comment, work the name of the Penhaligon's Scent into a Couplet or a Haiku.
- Tweet about this contest - make sure you copy me (@styrch) and Penhaligons (@PenhaligonsLTD) and link back to this post.
- "Like" Penhaligons on Facebook and tell them "Pretty in Dayton" sent you.
Special thanks to Kara for the picture!