You see, Illamasqua's Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Surge looks like it could be the Eye Shadow Equivalent of Chanel Kaleidoscope nail polish. I got my hopes up really high on this one. Unfortunately, even over a base it was too sheer, wouldn't blend well, and then just became a mess when I tried to work other colors with it. My picture was taken only a few short minutes after application.
Also, did I mention I STILL can't get it out of my brush after three washings?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal Pigment in Surge - Patted over lid.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Next to Nothing - along brow bone.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Satin Taupe - In crease.
- MAC Kohl Power Eyeliner in Feline - Along lashline.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Mary Kay Liquid Foundation in Ivory 6
- Mary Kay Blush in Shy Blush
- MAC Mattene Lipstick in Kirsch