I'm seriously loving Sugarpill, theBalm and Benefit right now in case you were wondering. By the way, Too Faced Shadow Insurance officially kicks the crap out of my long used Urban Decay Primer potion. I may now be a convert. Isn't it sad when Holy Grails turn out to be made of relative tin when something better comes along?
The one thing I really think I could have done better here was control the crease color a bit more. I picked up a little more than I wanted and it moved around a bit more than I wanted it to. Thank goodness for deepset eyes in this case. Only YOU could see my application mistakes!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugar Pill Midori Eye Shadow - Patted over Shadow Insurance.
- Sugar Pill Absinthe Loose Pigment - Placed on top of Midori.
- The Balm Nude-itude Pallet shadows - I used various shades for crease and highlight out of this palette (I really need to do a review because it's awesome).
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder - lining of course.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink in Alchemy - Just a bit under eye liner.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Mary Kay Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Loose Powder in NC20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight
- Benefit Blush in Bella Bama - Ok, who hasn't tried this yet? If you haven't you should!
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil In Sex Machine
- Inglot Lipgloss - whatever the number is of the one I usually use.