Ms. LillyPea... you and I need to have some tea/wine/appetizer SOMETHING sometime soon!
Without further ado...
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have a habit of chewing ice.
- When I go to big parties, if I am being included in the conversation I'd rather sit by myself. If I'm not being included in the conversation I try to become a part of it.
- I realize that I am incredibly selfish.
- There are two things I am powerless against: Ian Somerhalder, and Chris Cornell's voice. Three if you add "Eric Northman".
- I am constantly sad that Cicero is going to die one day and I will most likely still be here.
- It's not uncommon for me to have a song stuck in my head for weeks (or months).
- I may actually have a better talent for laser tag than my husband. Quite possibly I have more talent at using my real gun too (yes, I have one... it's named "Kitty").
- Almost daily I think about discontinuing this blog.
- My high school adviser used to say if he saw me smiling he knew I was unhappy.
- I have a large collection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer action figures.
- Virtually the only nail polish I wore in high school was Revlon Blackberry.
11 Questions to me from LillyPea
- What’s your least favorite chore? Weeding. I hate it moistly because of the bugs, dirt, and occasional dog droppings in my yard. AND it has to be done constantly or it gets impossible. I usually let it get impossible, and then let my husband get mad at me.
- Do you take daily vitamins? Yes. Shakeology is a mutlivitamin
- Name one crafty project you want to tackle. Knitting that Rag & Bone Inspired sweater I keep dreaming about.
- What’s one food item you couldn’t give up? Water.
- If you could have a shopping spree at any retailer, who would you choose? Althea Harper! You need to ask?
- What super power do you wish you had? Don't make me choose... being invisible, being able to change my appearance, being able to jump around in other people's dreams.
- What famous person do people say you resemble? I have gotten the following: Alicia Silverstone, Meg Ryan, Reece Witherspoon, Kara Thrace (but oddly NOT Katee Sackhoff herself), and Emma Stone. If you count MyAncestry.com, then I also resemble The Rock and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- What’s one of your fitness goals for 2012? Break the 150 lb barrier.
- Cookies or cupcakes? Cookies!!!!!!
- What trendy word do you wish people would stop using? "Irregardless". It's not real! "regardless" means what people use "irregardless" for!
- What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Used to be Halloween. Although I'm not sure I like Thanksgiving anymore either. Do I really have to answer this question?
11 Questions for the People I am Tagging
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite quote by someone else?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What was the last thing you dreamed at night that you remember?
- What is your first memory (and how old were you)?
- What skill do you wish you were better at doing?
- What is the BEST thing to happen to you as a direct result of blogging?
- What is one of your pet peeves (so we can avoid them)?
- What Superhero/Supervillain do you admire?
- Have you kept your new years resolutions?
- Can you solve a rubiks cube without cheating?
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!