|Red Satin Sheet, Shoes from Sole Society|
Do you have ANY idea how difficult it was to get that thing on and and actually keep it in place? I had pins everywhere and pinned to every underpinning garment I had on! And still... STILL things fell down during the night!
|"Baltic Gem" Earrings from Jewelmint|
And of course simple makeup for an extravagant color...
A couple of products new to me that I used in this look but found to be worth mentioning beside the breakdown: MAC Fluidline in Ash Violet and Benefit Blush in Hervana. Look for formal reviews later.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- theBalm - Several shadows from the Nude-itude pallet
- MAC Fluidline in Ash Violet
- MAC eye kohl in Smolder
- Benefit Mascara in They're Real
- Mary Kay Foundation in Ivory 6
- Benefit Powder blush in Hervana
- OOC Lip Tar in Demure
- MAC Lipglass in Comfort & Joy
Have you ever been to a Toga Party? This was my first. A word of advice: Don't choose a satin sheet!