|Wow that's a lot of pink!|
Hey, it's far from perfect but I put it together in about 15 minutes after rolling out of bed. I heard it took Ms. Banks 3 hours in hair and makeup to get her look. So hey, she had a team working for her! And my friend's daughter knew EXACTLY who I was when she saw me. So that, at least is something. Yeah I'm defensive. But you would be too if you didn't do looks like this often.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Miss Piggy Pink - Patted over center lid.
- Sugarpill Dollipop - in crease and lower lash line, a little close to the outside edge.
- Sugarpill Tako - Inner corner and a bit dusted close to the brow.
- MAC Stars n' Rockets - Blended all over then spread to the outside corners across the top of the cheek.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion - Just used this incredibly inky black along the upper lash line.
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder - lower lash line and filling in some gaps along lash lines.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Truth in Light Face Powder
- Sugarpill Tako - To try to simulate Effie's pale face I just dusted this all over. Obviously I'd have to use it wet or use a different product.
- MAC Cream Color Base in Slick - tapped over lips. This wasn't exactly the most ideal product to use, but I grabbed it on the fly. Next time I try this I'll do a bit more blue with something more conventional. Perhaps a Fyrinnae Lip Luster combined with MAC Blast 'o Blue lipstick. Yes I said next time. I totally want to try this again.
Did you dress up too and go to The Hunger Games?