|Sugar Vanilla Bean Candle|
|Sandalwood Jasmine Candle - $17.98|
- Autumn Walk - A personal favorite of mine. I've told you before it's nicknamed "Man in a Can". It's damn sexy.
- Sandalwood Jasmine
- Cedar Woods
- Jasmine Lime Citronella (outdoor use only!) - and it's nice.
- Orchid Vanilla - has Jasmine undertones.
- Plumeria - If you're looking for fruity with Jasmine undertones.
Yes, that family of scents is probably my favorite... if only because I adore the "Man in a Can" scent. I actually find it inspirational, believe it or not.
|Baby Powder - $17.89 (good cause purchase!)|
|Lemon Ice Candle - $17.89|
- Ginger Lime
- Lemon Ice
- Peppermint Eucaliptus Glass Cleaner - Well, if you don't like candles or oils, this might be a way to go.
Licorice (in the form of Anise)
- Sugared Vanilla Bean - Anise star is in it I am told but can not verify.
- Toasted Coconut Macaroon - has Sweet Anise, but I can not verify
|Coast Candle - $23.4|
- Coast - I honestly didn't even know this one existed. But it sounds lovely.
- Lavender Chamomile
- Lavender Eucalyptus - Floor cleaner. Do you spend a lot of time on your floors? If so, maybe think about this.
Go check out the Bella Sugar post, make your mind up about what scents might be best for you. And consider working with my girl Melissa. She can absolutely tell you what is best!
Disclaimer: I am unaffiliated with Gold Canyon Candles. I just happen to really like them and want to support my friend in her business.