I haven't put on makeup in so long. I really did have fun with this, even if it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. What I was surprised about is that I went online after the fact and discovered that a large majority of the products I chose to use randomly actually came from the same MAC collection (Moonbathe, 2007). I guess there's a method to their madness.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Eye Kohl in Orpheus - I first melted it with a match stick then used a brush to paint the outline of the wing. later on I took the kohl to color in the crease a bit and around the upper and lower lashline.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Hocus Pocus - Mostly used this to fill in the wing.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Cosmic - Patted all over the middle of the lid.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Goldbit - Took this into the inner corner just a tough.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Clair de Lune - Brow highlight. Wish I had applied it first all over the lid. I would have had better results.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Mary Kay Mineralize Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in By Candle Light
- MAC Blush in Afterdusk - best blush EVER!
- MAC Lipstain in Runway Ripened - Mostly on inner corners and almost as a liner.
- MAC Lipstick in Thrills - over everything.