So this should be no surprise:
Weight: 168.3 (+2.5 lbs since last weigh in).
Push-up Goal: 300/600 - I'm more or less on track I think. I'll need to double up a couple of days but I should still be good. I have 24 more days to finish this out. I can do it.
So... on to the bad stuff.
2.5 is only a couple of pounds but it's still not good. So here's what I do - I evaluate my eating the same way I would for one of my Beachbody customers. And this is what I need to do:
- Ditch the Alcohol - the occasional indulgence is ok, but I should limit to a 2 glass of wine/drink limit. Not more than once a week.
- Cookies after lunch? - No more. Replace with fruit.
- Don't eat the fruit I brought in for after lunch before lunch.
- Limit fried food.
- Avoid food after 8 pm, specifically carbohydrates - I tend to want crackers or cookies... worse ice cream.
- Possibly consider changing my Shakeology to later in the day.