Anyway, husband likes red hair. Figured I'd indulge him a bit. I got my hair done by my usual stylist extraordinaire Genny, owner of MavRes salon. I gave her a few options and we opted for "Emma Stone Red". Yes, I've heard it... Emma Stone is now "Styrch Blond". So you could say we traded.
|Yes, this stuff went onto my hair.|
Genny had to put a filler in my hair first, then she combined 2 different color reds. After that she also put some type of treatment in my hair to make the color stay a little longer. I have to tell you there's only one bad thing about red hair: Cold showers!!!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Various Shadows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
- Benefit Mascara in They're Real
- Mary Kay Mineralize Foundation in Ivory 6
- MAC Truth in Light Beauty Powder
- Blush - I totally don't remember.
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash
- MAC liner in Portside