Dayton Fashion Week is having a Charity Celebrity Fashion Show on July 24th. And guess what? Apparently *I* am considered a local celebrity because I've been asked to model for it. Before you ask, no, I have no idea what I'll be wearing or WHO I'll be wearing, or what I'll be doing exactly. But dude! Look at the list of celebs below. My name is on it! Another "How did THIS happen" moment right?
- Date: July 24th, doors open at 5:30 and entertainment begins at 7 pm.
- Food: Hor D'oeurves and a Cash Bar
- Silent Auction: Yes there will be one.
- DJ: Dayton Dutch Lions Defender Nixon Dias
- Entertainment: Aside from the runway show, there will also be a Ballroom Dance Performance by Katt
- Charity: Proceeds will benefit Hospice of Dayton and Clothes that Work
- Tickets: $35 BUY YOURS
- Commissioner Debbie Lieberman, Montgomery County
- Commissioner Judy Dodge, Montgomery County
- Mayor Gary Leitzell, City of Dayton
- Luke Notestine, Sports Anchor/Reporter for Fox 45/ABC 22
- Allen Elijah, President & CEO of the United Way
- John North, President & CEO of our Better Business Bureau
- Ron Rollins, Associate Editor for the Dayton Daily News
- Joyce Reives, Vice President at DPL Energy & Vice President of the Troy City Schools Board of Education
- Debbie Teeters, Owner of Joli’s Boutique
- “Katt”, Professional Ballroom Dancer
- Denise Swick, Realtor Extraordinaire
- Shanon Potts, Asst City Attorney & Community Advocate
- Jasmine Brown, Owner of De’Lish Café
- Brian Higgins, Owner of SideBar
- Michelle Kaye, Community Relations Director at PNC
- Cathy Mong, Dayton Daily News Reporter
- Robin Mobley, Radio Show Host
- Sarah Tyrchniewicz, Pretty in Dayton blog
- Dayton Dutch Lions Professional Soccer Team
Get your tickets and see me walk the runway! Let me know if you're coming out so I can keep an eye out for you while I'm attempting to walk gracefully, ok?