Thursday, September 6th is, of course, Fashion's Night Out! Best of all The Greene has put a little something together to celebrate for those of us who can't get to the Big Apple.
From what I hear, there are events and fun things happening all night long:
- 5:45 pm - Town Square Fashion Show - I expect to see some local models and probably boutiques from The Greene showcasing their finest. I could be wrong - maybe we'll get lucky and see some local designers as well. Either way, I will be there!
- Live Music - Until 10 pm.
- Sales - Until around 9 pm when most of the shops close.
- Beer Garden - Proceeds to benefit AIDS Resource Center of Ohio
- Special Fashion Night Out items and chances to win gift cards and such!
- Emme - Yup, you read that correctly. Remember Emme? I hear she's a special guest. I'm super stoked!
So are you going to go? I absolutely will attend the show, then walk around and enjoy the sales. I hope to see some of you out there in attendance. This is the first time The Greene has done this, from my understanding, so lets get out of the house and down to the shops to help make it a success!!!