Press Release for Ornate Holiday Collection It’s time to celebrate... so make sure you celebrate in style! The NEW Zoya Ornate Collection is the perfect to decorate your nails with stunning jewel tone colors and special effect pigments this season. Featuring six stunning, glittering, crystal shades in our new Power Pigment Full Coverage Formula. Superior coverage and dynamic color in one. All in the long-wearing, toxin free (BIG5FREE) formula you love... Each one is as beautiful as the next.The Zoya Ornate Collection will be available to purchase on October 15th.
Zoya WINTER/HOLIDAY 2012/13: ORNATE Collection
- Blaze (ZP641) - Cranberry Glitter Glam Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Electra (ZP642) - Holographic Tinsel Special Effect- wear it alone or layer it for extra drama
- Ziv (ZP644) - Gold Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Storm (ZP645) - Black with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Aurora (ZP646) - Plum with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Logan (ZP647) - Green Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Wow! It looks like Electra is going to be holographic. Have we seen a true holo from Zoya yet? I don't think I have. But with so many colors in their collection maybe I missed something? Either way, totally excited to see how that turns out. Otherwise, I think this is the stereotypical color palette of any year's holiday season. I guess if you're not going crazy on color you can experiment with finish, right? Personally, I'm also very much looking forward to Storm (duh) and Logan (because you know I love foils).
Will you be picking up the Ornate Collection?
Image and information provided by Zoya.